Monday, June 11, 2012

Muggy Monday Morning

Whoever does not care for his own relatives, especially his own family members, has turned against the faith and is worse than someone who does not believe in God. 1 Timothy 5:8
I feel so bad I can't watch my grandson this morning. My son and DIL need me. Maybe they will need me tomorrow. I have to be at the doctor's office this morning myself to have my mouth looked at. I tried to treat with penecillin what I thought was an abcess in my mouth and it didn't go away. This was the soonest they could see me and this is not something you mess with. It should all work out for the good. It sounds like they feel the need to take my grandson to the doctor and that would mean that my DIL needs to find someone to take her shift. Quick prayer needs to be said about all of that.

It is 59 this morning and supposed to go to 79. I threw on a sweater already as I am leaving soon and now I am too warm inside. The room that has A/C is closed off to me. There is no sun out. I can tell from my ponytail being super curly that the humidity is up in here. Summer sure does feel like it is here. Here being Southern NH.

As always I like to share some interesting websites that I have foundternet so here are some. Enjoy!

Like DIY arts and crafts check this out

http://www.bulbinblue.com/


Send free cards from Dover Publications


http://dovercards.com/index.html




What sort of fun things have you been doing so far this summer. Anybody been to the beach yet? I have not been to the ocean in a couple of years. I was enjoying going to Peaks Island, ME but I haven't been keepng up with those friends. I know I should. I hopefully see them on Father's Day at the BBQ cookout.


On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that most of your words are unnecessary.
All too often you speak simply to fill the space with sound, because you feel too uncomfortable with the silence. But this silence is golden. Only in silence you can hear God speak to you. Only in silence can a real prayer, a heart prayer be born. Next time you start chattering, stop and fall into the silence, feel its shape, its texture, and then slowly and silently say only what really has to be said.
 
I have been practicing this.
 
Where ever you are I hope you enjoy a wonder filled week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment