Monday, June 4, 2012

More of Monday

When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise— in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me? Psalms 56:3-4
So here in Southern NH we are even cooler this morning at 50 feels like 47 and of course light rain. Today is the day He made Praise Him!

My TV auxilliary box is not working. I have to take it up the street for the cable company to look at it. I missed TV last night. Instead I read. I started reading Wind in the Willows. My favorite book ever. I read two chapters and drifted off to sleep blissfully thinking about the animals and their riverside life.

I do not know what I will craft this afternoon. My back has been hurting bad and it is hard for me to sit for extended periods of time. Tomorrow is grocery shopping day. Hopefully my friend takes me.

I love white cheese pizza sans tomato sauce!  It doesn't give me heartburn. Get your favorite pizza recipes here.

http://www.recipe.com/recipes/pizza/white/popular/?sssdmh=dm17.599425&esrc=nwdr060412&email=2629490458

This salad looks delicioso! Check it out!

http://www.freshexpress.com/recipe/poached-salmon-with-curried-zucchini-orzo-salad.aspx



I must have a good life! Do you?

Have a wonder filled Monday and week ahead!

On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that it's okay to receive.
Have you been the giver for so long that you have forgotten how to receive? Allow others to give you some of the love that you give so freely. Seek a balance between

No comments:

Post a Comment