Saturday, June 2, 2012

Jewelry Journal

Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work or device or knowledge or wisdom in the grave where you are going. Ecclesiastes 9:10
Really rainy and cool 54 this morning! Good day for snuggling under the covers and sipping some soup. Sleeping and watching TV. I was going to make some jewelry perhaps earrings for myself but I have company coming over for lunch soon.  So I will be doing none of the above. I still need to work some more on organizing the scrapbook pages. I won't be doing this until later on. I am so grateful for company! It gets lonely when you are by yourself a lot. I love that I have Him! I am getting used to it but don't like it. Most people my age are working all day long. When I move here in the next year and I am settled down I will then make a great effort to meet more people than I know here already. I just can't imagine leaving such a good area for the medical care that I need. I won't be moving from this city here in Southern NH.

Tuesday I have plans to go grocery shopping with a friend. Maybe I should treat her to a meal at the restaurant inside the grocery store for taking me grocery shopping. They have a great selection of food to choose from and a place to sit and eat. One thing you should never do is grocery shop hungry. I really want to try to use coupons again. The trick to doing well with coupons is to go to stores that double coupons. We have none of that here.

On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that infinite possibilities are born of faith.
Do you think that's air you breathe; that's earth you walk on? All matter is God's creation. And the source is faith. When you have so much faith that you become one of faith, infinite possibilities open to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment