Sunday, June 10, 2012

Yesterday is Gone Today is Present

When you talk, do not say harmful things, but say what people need- words that will help others become stronger. Then what you say will do good to those who listen to you. Ephesians 4:29
I tried words of kindness and compassion didn't help. Let's just say the person that needed help would not listen. In that situation you have to turn it over to God. I did. I am still praying.

It is noonish and 77 already. The weather report is calling for 81 today and 82 tomorrow. It is toasty outside. Inside in the A/C it is nice and cool. No humidity. My indoor garden dried out so quickly and is now ensconced in curtains to keep the heat back. I will have to check it this evening and see if it needs more watering.

What to do today. My son has made my computer wireless now. So when it hurts me too much to sit I can lay down for the first time ever or sit on the couch recliner seat with my computer. I think I might actually enjoy this. Well I am imagining the niceness of it. Every once in awhile an article is worthy of sharing so I like to give you something to read about or look at. Maybe you will learn  something new. On Pinterest I have been collecting tutorials and recipes and so much more. It is my preferred way of keeping ideas for crafty now.

Twenty Five One Bite Appetizers from Bon Appetit
http://www.bonappetit.com/recipes/slideshows/2010/01/25_one_bite_appetizers_slideshow#slide=1

For the Home Decoration
http://decorhacks.com/2011/10/cupcake-liners-turned-light-string/

Are you having fun yet? How about one more....
Let me know if you like this one. I certainly do! Beautiful!

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/10989519@N06/popular-interesting/

Well my pomegranates are done blooming no fruit again. It is so worth it to have it though the flowers are amazing. I believe it loves its' place in the indoor garden. It can be grown indoors or outdoors. I have always grown mine indoors.




Look at all of those beautiful reddish orange buds. Each one flowered and then they lose there petals they dry up to a red and what is left is a fleshy bud. The buds evtually have always dropped off for me.

Do You Walk Much? Really get out and walk!


http://health.yahoo.net/articles/healthcare/15-things-your-walk-reveals-about-your-health


I hope your weekend has been fun and wonder filled so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment