Thursday, June 7, 2012

Passing Through Waters

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. Isaiah 43:2
I love you for that! You are always with me every step of the way Lord. Praise Him!

52 and foggy this early morning 5:30 AM EST as I start to write. We had a big storm last night and lots of rain. All I see ahead is rain for the next three days never mind the last many days too. This kind of weather makes my body ache horribly. I have been close to taking strong drugs lately but I have managed to hold off so far. I am also experiencing an abcessed tooth as well and taking penecillin. It is not going away. I will need to see my doctor.

My niece sent me some really nice memo pads and pencils plus a sachet with the most wonderful scent to it. I am going to have to ask her what it is? My son said it was one of his favorite scents. He named something off.  The first pad I am using it titled to remember. I really need that to help me seriously I do. I write down a lot of things so I don't forget them or to do them.

This morning I am thinking about my grandsons. Lord watch over them and keep them safe today, tomorrow and all other days
.
My feel good Nana feelings are waning. Each time I see them I want to see more of them. Praise Him! I know He sees this.


Weight Loss Foods

http://www.nowloss.com/best-weight-loss-foods-to-eat-to-help-you-lose-weight-fast.htm#.T9B8IUjUEe0.facebook

On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that you deserve happiness just because.
There is nothing you need to do to deserve happiness. There are no 'minimal requirements' for you to fulfill before you can claim happiness. You deserve happiness simply by virtue of having been born. That's it. Nothing more is required. Be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment