Thursday, June 14, 2012

Wishing Well Thursday

With the coming of dawn, the angels urged Lot, saying, "Hurry! Take your wife and your two daughters who are here, or you will be swept away when the city is punished." Genesis 19:15
I see the dentist today. YAY finally. I am so excited to get my tooth and abcessed gum looked at. I am taking a really strong antibiotic called clindamyacin that is also clearing up my nose too especially on the abcess side. Amazing I wonder if this is all near a sinus passage. I just want the tooth out. I hope and pray the dentist removes the tooth. I will let you know the outcome of this dental adventure tomorrow. I pray for all of you everywhere who are suffering tooth problems.



Twelve Things Women Do Better Than Men

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/12-things-women-better-men-211900096.html

Do you wish you could make nice cards for men? Well then check this out for some great tips and ideas.

http://www.vickiscardmakingideas.com/

What's up today besides the sky for you too? I am loving using Pinterest www.pinterest.com/glennasgarden  I have many boards and interests!

Today is a short blog because I have lots to get done this morning in preps for my return after tooth removal. I want to clean up my bedroom and get bed ready. I always fall asleep after I have a tooth removed. Those times I was in a ton of pain. Oh Praise be to Him! That is not the situation this time. The pain has been so mild. So I have been sleeping and eating ok.

3 step strategy to flatten your tummy

http://health.yahoo.net/articles/fitness/3-step-strategy-flat-stomach

On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that joy will come when you pass on the love you have received.
If you hoard love, it melts away. If you lock love, it breaks free. If you grab on to love, you end up holding an illusion. When you let love flower in its own way, it stays to support you. When you pass on love, it multiplies beyond measure.


I hope where ever you are that you have a most wonder filled day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment