Monday, June 25, 2012

Faith About Monday

It is by faith we understand that the whole world was made by God's command so what we see was made by something that cannot be seen. Hebrews 11:3


I knew it would cool down 75 for a high. It still feels muggy. No rain is expected today so we should have a nice day. Last of my weekend chores need to be done today. Then I will have a fresh start of creativity for the new week. Praise Him for today!

My grandsons ages 4 plus 4 months Brady and Carter will be two on June 30th 2012


I love my grandsons Thank so much for blessing me with them. Praise be to Him!

On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that letting go makes you wealthier.
Wealth is never measured by what you have, but by what you can give away. You are rich with money when you can afford to donate. You are rich with love when you can give love freely. You are rich with God when you can behold your enemy with compassion.

AH YES!

I hope wherever you are you have wonder filled days ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment