Sunday, June 3, 2012

Such a Beautiful Sunday

When a person's steps follow the Lord, God is pleased with his ways. If he stumbles, he will not fall, because the Lord holds his hand. Psalms 37:23-24
Cool today 56 with a drizzle the weather report says. Another good day to stay in and have fun. I need to do some organizing and cleaning. I won't get much done. I have to be quiet while my son is here. It is his only day off.

I might get a walk in to take some pretty pictures. It looks like the sun is trying to come out now as I write this. Praise Him for today! Noooooo it was way too cool and windy today. I napped instead.

The Pothole Gardner Enjoy!

http://thepotholegardener.com/2012/01/27/holes-of-happiness/

On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that you are beautiful.
Even when you feel ugly or depressed or guilty or ashamed, there is an inner spark in you which is light. This light is your beauty. This light is your reflection of God. You are a child of God, thus you are beautiful.

I hope you enjoy the week ahead and that it is wonder filled and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment