Friday, June 22, 2012

Horrible Heat Wave in Northeast

Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, And Your dominion endures throughout all generations. Psalms 145:13
I am going to be starting another visual art journal page soon. This one is based on the postage stamp that says In the beginning God.....with a moon in the background. God created heaven and earth. I am waiting for the actual stamp to arrive in the mail and then i will take things from there.
It was 100 or better the last couple of days here in southern NH. Taxing our window A/C and now we have 3 fans going in all different directions. I am closing my bedroom off during the day. I feel like buying another fan a personal desk fan to blow on my face. it was so hot in here my eye brows hurt. I have been trying to recover. Headaches tummy aches and my mouth hurts soooooo bad from the dental surgery I had Monday. It is still healing. Praise Him for the infection being gone. I am on soft foods for 3 more days. That is ok I don't feel much like eating any way. The scale says I dropped 5 pounds Ha that would nice!
Me and my baby grandson Carter born June 30, 2010
Praise Him for my sons and grandsons! I like my hair short it is all grown out again and part way down my back. It sure would be cooler with out all the hair. All I do is put it up anyway. Hmmmm maybe I will get it cut. I am looking forward to Carter's second birthday party coming up soon.

I joined the Huffington Post so I could read this article you may have to also.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/20/it-aint-over-the-business-secret_n_1607385.html#s=1111912 

More fun sites on the internet.

Sardine Runs Do you eat sardines? I do.

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/blog/33904/sardine+run+may+be+one+of+the+planets+most+alluring+spectacles/


I will never exercise on the floor ever again. It hurts me! Check this out.......

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/training-day/201206/work-your-abs-without-getting-floor

On this day of your life, we believe God wants you to know ... that you are a human being, not a human doing.
Take time to just be, to breathe slowly, to feel your body that is the temple of your soul. No activities, no worries, no buzzing.

I love to relax! Last weekend was hectic and now I am in recovery so I have to still take it easy.

I hope you have a relaxing wonder filled weekend! Summer 2012 Are you going to the beach?

No comments:

Post a Comment