Sunday, December 2, 2012

Richness Fire Water Silver

For You, O God, have tested us; You have refined us as silver is refined. You brought us into the net; You laid affliction on our backs. You have caused men to ride over our heads; We went through fire and through water; But You brought us out to rich fulfillment. Psalms 66:10-12
 
Praise be to Him for today. It a cold early AM here in Southern NH with snow on the ground still. The pavement is cleared up. It snowed maybe an inch or two. I have a new camera I got for my birthday so I was thinking later on I would go out and use it outdoors for the first time and take some snow pictures.

Today I am going to share a variety of sites I have been to that I liked and hopefully you enjoy them too.

Fabric Flower Making

http://www.clothpaperscissors.com/blogs/clothpaperscissorstoday/archive/2012/09/17/fabric-flowers-easy-gifts-to-make-anytime.aspx


Decorate Your House

http://www.hometalk.com/603299/warm-up-your-house-with-some-new-uses-for-an-old-sweater


Scrapbook Paper Art

http://www.bhg.com/decorating/do-it-yourself/fabric-paper-projects/clever-art-with-paper-scraps/#page=5


Creme de Menthe Cheesecake Cookies

http://myhoneysplace.com/creme-de-menthe-cheese-cake-cookies/

I love Christmas. Making cards and getting them ready to send out tomorrow. I have gift wrapping and package getting together on the agenda for later on today. I took pictures but I need to figure out how to get them from the camera to my computer. It is a nice new camera. You are going to see a big difference in the quality of my photos now.

 


Today, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know that ...

there are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is.

Don't wait for miracles, your whole life is a miracle.
 
I know it is wonder filled! Sometimes hard and sometimes easy! I have lived a rich life so far Mom of two sons and Nana to two grandsons. I expect miracles. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment