Friday, November 18, 2011

Fresh Friday

I go to bed and sleep in peace, because, Lord, only you keep me safe. Psalms 4:8
This was the second Friday I have fasted for hours on end UGH. I had to leave my place early just so I wouldn't eat and it was freezing outside. Windy as can be and only 42 now at 11:33 AM EST Today I had my blood drawn to check my thyroid, sugars, cholesterol and triglycerides. I am so grateful that this can be done and there is medecine that helps me. Plus I help myself. I know I could do an even better job and I always strive to take better care of myself. I have grandchildren that I want to watch grow up.  My taxi driver was telling me about all of the medical problems he has had in the last 5 years and I thought to myself wow my medical problems in the last five years though it seemed to be so much to me it really pales in comparison to what this man has been through with two heart attacks and cancer two different kinds. I felt as if God put me there to hear his story. Praise Him! Walk humbly with God.

I have been busy this past week creating all sorts of things here in my studio. Here are some pictures of my work. 

ACEO Ink Handrawn "Watcher" Angel  by G Normyle (me)

ACEO Ink Handrawn Trio of turkey fun! By G Normyle (me)

Handmade by G Normyle (me) Christmas Post Card

Angel card handrawn by G Normyle (me) in ink with scripture and sayings about angels on the inside of the card


Fancy Christmas Card Handmade by G Normyle (me)

Well I was supposed to go run errands I just called my ride and she didn't answer her phone. She is good for this. The rides I do get from her I am very grateful for. She is hard to count on sometimes though. It is now almost 1 PM at it is 43 out and windy still. I will stay inside and maybe create some more cards and rest up for next week.

With other friends this weekend for sure I am going to a turkey shoot and grocery shopping. I have to get ready for the festivities next week. I can't hardly wait to see my family! It has been awhile since I have seen a few people in my family. At least five years for some of us. I hope where ever you are you have a wonder filled weekend before Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment