Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful it is Thursday

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalms 91:1
This is a powerful message! Think about it. What does it mean to you? To me it means that I should follow in His footsteps. He has saved me what greater gift to Him than to abide by His rules.

We are shrouded in fog this morning with a temperature of 54. Most of the snow is gone there are still small piles here and there. The inch of rain expected today should take care of most of them. It feels humid here in the studio. I have a fan gently blowing on me!

I cared for my younger grandson Monday and Tuesday of this week. It wore me out. Yesterday I was exhausted but I managed to catch up part way on my household work. Today I am finishing all the loose ends. I have to do things like make sure I have all my medications, call the drugstore, call my doctor I take 13 pills in the morning now and 9 at night. It is definately something as a patient you have to manage. I will be on these for life!





Yes it is foggy here today 8:30 AM! How is it where you are? I love the door to nowhere picture I took it comes out on the rooftop. Living here amongst many homes from the Victorian Era is a wonderful thing. The architectural details are beautiful. The cuppola in one of the other pictures has glass windows and is still cared for. I hope wherever you are you have a wonder filled day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment