Thursday, November 3, 2011

Totally Thursday

I had a nice day yesterday. I went to a thrift store. I found some really good books. The boss woman there always makes really nice deals for me. The used bookstore in downtown Manchester NH is now closed. So I was quite happy to find so many nice big hard back books on cooking, gardening, sewing and various sticheries. I can no longer sew, knit and crochet due to my disability with my right hand and arm however books like these give me inspiration with continuing to do what I love and can do. Read and look at pictures and colors design that inspires me to go through what feels like therapy for me and that is when I draw in ink, water color paint or create something else like ATC's or Chunky Pages. I am gathering all of the supplies I need to make an arch. I feel that I have just about everything to make one now. Of course I will show you pictures of the arch I create in future posts.

Must have easy soup recipes try this one!

http://www.recipe.com/baked-potato-soup/


Oh No The forsthyia snapped off

The yellow maple lost two branches




Do you like to shop at thrift stores?


No comments:

Post a Comment