Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wise Up Wednesday




I can do everything through him who gives me strength. Phillipians 4:13

These are pictures of my grandsons at our airport

It is hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Do you know someone who has an invisible illness: Liver Disease, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Alpha-1, COPD, Depression, Diabetes, LUPUS, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, Heart Disease, Epilepsy, Autism, M.D. and/or RSD plus many more I have not listed? "Never judge what you don't understand"

Do you like to cook and eat pasta? Well here are some tips for you

http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/12-pasta-myths-debunked-164300949.html

This is a bromelaid that is finally blooming in my indoor garden
Well it is back in the 40's this morning. I don't know what the weather forecast is for today. I know that I want to have enough energy to get out and take some pictures. Even though it is looking bare with lots of leaves on the ground outside I am sure there will be many pretty things to photograph.

HEALTH AND HAPPINESS COMES THROUGH DOORS YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU LEFT OPEN!




No comments:

Post a Comment