Sunday, November 13, 2011

So Cold Sunday

I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me. But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your fellow prophets and with all who keep the words of this scroll. Worship God!” Revelation 22:8-9
It is 31 degrees early morning on this beautiful day a gift from God it is a present. The sun is shining all the leaves are crisp there is a light frost so it shimmers. I worship God everyday and praise Him for each day he gives to me. I used to take this small act of faith for granted and didn't do this. It was strengthened in me since survivng cancer. Each new day is precious to me! This month I have survived 5 years. Are you a survivor?

I have finally finished the owls for now. I started out with 4" paper cut out owls. One of these is sure to delight someone. I am an owl lover and I throughly enjoyed doing this project. You can look back through some of my recent postings and see pictures of these owls being created.

I am trying to decide if each one needs a flower on its' belly. What do you think?

Owl project by G Normyle (me)

Rituals for a better day!

http://shine.yahoo.com/work-money/5-quick-rituals-for-a-better-day-2597996.html


Where ever you are I hope you enjoy your wonder filled Sunday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment