Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Fun

I have many craft projects going at once right now. I made a cat card and the ATC can be removed from the front of the card. So the person getting this card also gets a nice Cat ATC creation from me. I have been working on my Christmas chunky page Peace on Earth. I am having fun so far. Now I am trying to make my own Thanksgiving cards. Some of the projects will be pictured today and others later. I also took a picture of the books I got yesterday minus two cookbooks I forgot to include while photographing my nice thrift store find. Are you working on any holiday projects right now?


This is the Cat ATC I created some time ago It is going to slip into a pocket on the front of my Cat card creation! That way it can be taken out and enjoyed by the recipient.



I love to look through books for inspiration in my art work! Where do you get your inspiration from?

No comments:

Post a Comment