Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wet Cold Wednesday

I wait for the Lord to help me, and I trust his word. Psalms 130:5

This is hard to remember to do! It is so relieveing to know that He loves me and won't forsake me.


Today it is 37 freezing cold and raining. Could almost be snow. What a miserable day to be out and about. I cared for my baby grandson yesterday as well as Monday. I started to get sick  but not what he has. I wanted to be feeling really good for Thanksgiving but it looks like I am even sicker today. I have a cold and stomach thing. Oh boy we have one of those annoying fruit flies LOL pesky guy flying around in front of my face while I am trying to type this. Go away! 

I have 7 swaps ready to go some were multiple postcards. I have been busy this morning. I am getting all my mail ready to go out Friday hopefully. I have many things to finish before Christmas. I brought my Christmas cards with me to do yesterday while the baby slept and I ended up falling asleep. I am sure I needed it. What are you working on for the holidays? I started out several months ago buying a small thing but nice gift every so often. I am more than prepared with everything I have been winning on Listia too. If I didn't have a headache right now I would probably go do some bidding. I think I am going to go back to bed. Get warm and watch some TV. Relax today so I hopefully feel a little better!


From free clip art. This angel is beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment