Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Lord is my Strength

"The Lord is the strength of my life." Psalm 27:1

I must have strength from somewhere. This is the answer. All that I have been through. Five years now cancer free! I get my strength from Him! What a blessing to be thankful for!

My son gave me a dozen roses last night. They are so big 3" tall and opening wide. Peachy pink and they smell so wonderful! I wish you were here with me to smell them.




These are pictures of projects I have been working on this week.





The snowflake greeting card has a pop out ATC I created back in May of this year. The J is an ACEO Zentangle done in ink plus color pencils and pictured just above here is a Christmas Chunky Page. What have you been making
lately?

Dollar Store Crafts may inspire you to make something check it out.

http://dollarstorecrafts.com/category/1-and-free/

No comments:

Post a Comment