Monday, November 21, 2011

Mellow Monday

I pray that the God who gives hope will fill you with much joy and peace while you trust in him. Then your hope will overflow by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13
My baby grandson (16 months old) is sick again with a double ear infection this time. He needs his Nana so I will be caring for him today. There is always something magical about how time spent with me really helps to heal my grandsons quickly. I of course am up early this morning to prepare for the baby. I have to do those Nana things to get ready! No really I went to bed early last night so I am up early morning. This is usual for me! I am just excited to see my grandson but not that he is sick.

I figured out the trick for grocery shopping go early Sunday morning. Now if I can just get my friend to go every Sunday morning. That would be great! Maybe every other week!

It is 48 this morning someone has the front door open and I just realized my feet are freezing I will be right back after I put on some warm winter socks.

I have been finding a lot of good information on the internet here are a couple of sites for you to check out:

Yes there are some great new Jello recipes here

http://www.kraftbrands.com/Jello/recipes.aspx

Want to make a perfect turkey this Thanksgiving here are some tips

http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/perfect-roast-turkey-190900018.html

This is one of three intricate cutouts I have. They need to be matted and framed.
I have many projects to do. Sometimes it seems like there isn't enough time. I haven't been feeling well lately and so that actually makes it stressful on me knowing that I want to complete something. I have just been super tired and usually that is a sign that my thyroid medication needs to be adjusted. I am calling my doctor today to see if that is the problem. So you see I won't mind spending a mellow Monday with my baby grandson.

Here is another angel from free clip art she is watcher angel sent by God to protect these children from harm.









No comments:

Post a Comment