Saturday, November 19, 2011

On a Third Sunday


I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me. Proverbs 8:17

I love Him too with all my heart!

I try my best to reuse all my boxes, bags, and fillers. Please try to do the same. Fact: Each ton (2000 lbs) of recycled paper we produce can save 17 trees, 380 gallons of oil, three cubic yards of landfill space, 4000 kilowatts of energy, and 7000 gallons of water. This represents a 64% energy savings, a 58% water savings, and 60 pounds less of air pollution! These facts came from someone on Listia. I recycle my shipping products. Do you?

Yesterday over 500 people were at the Christian event here in town. The church was giving away food just like they have always done every Saturday 52 weeks a year for over 20 some years now. I was given a turkey and I am so grateful for it. So since I don't need it right now it is staying frozen for Christmas. It really helped me out on my food budget for next month. There are so many awesome meals to make with the left overs. It will feed me forever it seems! I love turkey lettuce mayo sandwiches. I also like to make a turkey veggie soup. What do you do with your turkey leftovers?


How interesting an angel disguised as a mother. Have you met angels before?

No comments:

Post a Comment