Tuesday, November 15, 2011

So Tired Tuesday

Happy is the person whose sins are forgiven, whose wrongs are pardoned. Happy is the person whom the Lord does not consider guilty and in whom there is nothing false. Psalms 32:1-2

Are you a happy person? I am!
This is a direct link to sign up for free on Listia you will get bonus points you can use them right away to bid and you never know you may even like this! I have been having fun here and now also I am playing Scrabble on Facebook plus I belong to Swapbot.com I love to swap my art and crafts and supplies.

http://www.listia.com/signup/256628

I didn't get out yesterday it is still unseasonably warm today already 62 degrees at 6:22 AM I am totally serious I just looked up at my computer screen for these stats. Today I must get a picture or two of what remains of Fall here in Southern NH. I need to run errands but I have no energy. This is how I get when my thyroid is out of balance. I probably need another medication adjustment. I have a lab blood draw on Friday of this week. Last Friday I was supposed to go and we would know by now what the results say. My doctor's office forgot to schedule transportation for me! Such is life!

I am starting to get into the Christmasy spirit lately I am sending out my first Christmas card today and thinking about crafts to make as gifts besides baking cookies. I was just given 5 huge chocolate chip cookies homemade and I had to put them in the freezer. They were melting. It is is quite warm. I need the fan this morning. Ahhh air blowing! It feels so good sitting here now. I had my breakfast French toast I love it but I don't have it often and of course my coffee. I am ready to go! The sun is just rising and it is so beautiful. Praise be to Him for painting the sky pink and orange this morning.

I am praying today is as perfect as it is starting out! I wish you a wonder filled day too!



Oh what a beautiful morning oh what a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment