Saturday, November 12, 2011

Let it All Out

His anger lasts only a moment, but his kindness lasts for a lifetime. Crying may last for a night, but joy comes in the morning. Psalms 30:5
It is early AM I have an angry person sitting next to me who has touched on at least 6 subjects and talked negatively about each one all in the matter of 15 minutes. I sit here in silence because if I answer this person back it will make him even angrier. Then he will lash out at me with his tounge. Have you ever had to deal with someone like this? My exhusband was like this to a degree. It certainly isn't a form of flattery. Borders on verbal abuse most of the time. This person actually told me not to hummm to myself because he is watching TV. I am so grateful God is with me right now! No I don't condone this behavior nor should I have to put up with it for now I am. I am a believer in change! I almost always will get an apology about this behavior later on. But when you get apologies over and over again. It becomes a problem. The other person always promises to change and they don't. I know I can't change them. They have to want to change themselves. Pray for him to want to change himself! I do.

Proverbs 23:18: “Surely there is a future, and your hope will not be cut off.”


The thermometer is barely inching up to 47 now at 1 PM. Today is one of those days I have returned from a church group food giveaway the numbers of people served is staggering today they served 422 people. The past 4 weeks the number served have been in the 400's. When they first started out doing this 52 weeks a year and that was 23 years ago. They served 35 people. It is necessary for me to obtain assistance from the church even when the weather is very cold sometimes. My food assistance only goes so far just like everybody elses does. If the price of food goes up I don't get more money I make it work! I am trying to learn all about coupons. I try to use them as much as I can.
10 ways to make your dieting easier. I don't like the word dieting I really prefer to call it a life style change. I thought I would share this with you. Are you making life style changes? I always am.

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/10-ways-to-make-your-diet-easier-2607551.html

From time to time I like to share articles I may find helpful to others. So please come back and check out my other posts for links to great websites I have found. I hope everybody has a wonder filled Saturday!


It is early for this but I thought I would invite you to check out www.swapbot.com
I belong to a Christian Friends swap group of ladies all over the USA. We sure do have a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment