Thursday, January 26, 2012

Amazing News

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody. 1 Thessalonians 4:11-12



I scored big at Walgreens on Nestle semi-sweet chocolate chips .74 each bag what a bargain. I now have everything I need to make my own cookies chocolate chip, peanut butter ~ plain and chunky, oatmeal raisin, m and m peanut butter and so on. I am sure there are many more combos not mentioned. I might even make sugar cookies. I am finally ready to bake but not for a bit longer until it is closer to Valentine's Day. So they are fresh. I need some Valentine Day goodie bags to put the cookies in for my grandsons.

Love this it is free sign up free too! GO HERE: http://www.dreamstime.com/referral.php


Amazing News

Tenth US president Tyler's two sons are still alive today!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending-now/shock-over-10th-u-president-grandsons-still-living-172643148.html

What a gorgeous day today! The snow is almost gone. It is sunny and 40 degrees but it feels like 60 so mild outside. I went out for lunch with a friend and then we went to the drugstore. Yay I wish I had a way to go get more of the chips but I will actually take more joy in knowing that someone else is going to find them and be so happy like me! So I will leave what is left for someone else ~ share, make someone happy!

I hope you have a wonder filled day today tomorrow and all your days!

No comments:

Post a Comment