Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Welcome Wednesday

Not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another-and all more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:25
I am so grateful for Him! Without Him I would be so lost right now. I just got off the phone with a friend. I have spent close to two years now trying to help her. Last month she had her final hearing with social security (it took me over 4 years to get my hearing) It took her a long time to get this hearing too. She didn't go. She had her day before the adminstrative law judge. Now she has to start all over again. She just lost a great deal of money (back dated pay). Now that she is starting all over again I believe her case starts all over again with a new filing date. Oh Lord please help her and her daughter. As she needs much guidance beyond her therapist and job coach (which is out of the question now). She must realize by now that she can't work. This is so sad. She is mentally not right and so is her teenage daughter. As she calls it mild retardation MR in her daughter. I see it in her too. I am going to be praying for her and her daughter more. I will help her more in all ways that I can but never financially because she doesn't know how to handle that. I will be there for them as much as I can. With your guidance Lord please help me to continue to help them. Praise be to you!

Dover Publications

The following website is amazing the inspiration I get from this only enhances me more!

http://craftgawker.com/


Check out these guys that I made! Do you like owls?

Owl Decorations created by Glenna Normyle (me)






No comments:

Post a Comment