Monday, January 9, 2012

For Goodness Sake it is Monday


Let us come near God with a sincere heart and sure faith, because we have been made free from a guilty conscience, and our bodies have been washed with pure water. Hebrews 10:22
It is 22 degrees this morning here in non sunny southern NH. That spells cold. My coughing was unbelievable yesterday. I don't know about all this wheezing and coughing again. It was bronchitis before. Now I just want warmer temperatures looking forward to Spring. I turned up the heat this morning. Someone likes to turn it off.  I boiled two pots of water yesterday and my symptoms are better this morning. I hope I am getting better.......YAY! I am boiling some more water now with a dash of cinnamon added to it! It smells so good. I didn't have any sticks to boil so a dash will do the job.

I am watching CNN this morning at home on TV. They are broadcasting from a great restaurant on the westside of Manchester, NH called Chez Vachon. Politicians always go to the Red Arrow diner which is in downtown Manchester, NH I live very near to the Red Arrow and I have frequented both of these places.

I watered and fussed with my primroses this morning. They look very healthy and hearty. I learned to not fertilize them when they are blooming. They also don't like a lot of direct sun. Prefering shade outdoors. I think they are going to thrive in my window garden.

I have been playing Scrabble on Facebook. I love it. It actually challenges me to think which is very important.

My first arch is complete and ready to send to my partner. It is the inside of a church complete with woodgrain and a stained glass window. The size of an arch is 4" by 6" Here are pictures of my first arch I have ever made..



Arch made by Glenna Normyle (me)

How do you start your day?

http://www.etsy.com/blog/en/2012/noted-how-to-start-the-day/?ref=fp_blog_post


By the way for oh goodness sake is something I say. When I say it around my older grandson who is almost four he repeats it after me. Love it! Praise Him for my grandsons!



No comments:

Post a Comment