Saturday, January 7, 2012

Skipping Past Thursday to Saturday

Let the peace that Christ gives control your thinking, because you were all called together in one body to have peace. Always be thankful. Colossians 3:15
Thursday this week I had to have fluid drawn from my knee. Since Monday I have been dealing with a knee problem. Now today I still have pain in my right knee but I am pretty sure this is going away and getting better each day now. Praise Him! I had to call for Him as I lay on the table just before the awful painful procedure of extracting fluid from my knee occured. He was there with me! He Always is there with me. I have been through a lot of medical stuff for the past 5 years now so I should be one to know it. I am sooooo grateful for Him!

Flash forward it is now Saturday. I have shopping plans today. I need groceries. I sure hope my knee can take it. I only feel a small amount of pain and I can walk normal without a limp. I should be fine.

I am so excited to see what CVS bucks I can get paid to shop this week with using my prevoius bucks and $10 card to purchase certain products there. I won't be spending any of my own money. I don't have to. Extreme couponing!

It is sunny today YAY! Supposed to be record breaking temps at 49 today! I love that praise Him!




Dover Publications



I hope you have a wonder filled weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment