Friday, January 20, 2012

Fun Friday

Lord, your word is everlasting; it continues forever in heaven. Psalms 119:89
I went out to lunch and to two drugstores again today. My friend called me while she was running errands and asked me if I wanted to go. I needed to go get meds so I said sure.

Yesterday was crazy hectic here at home. My landlord gave me a new used stove and refirgerator. The refrigerator is huge. The stove is the same like I had before. The fridge is a Whirlpool designer series with the freezer on the bottom with its' own separate door. I get lost in the fridge. It is so neat with many drawers, big shelves too and the milk is now on the door. I will never be able to fill this thing I can't afford to.

Today it is 27 degrees out feels like 15 though. It is very windy. Sooooo cold. We had snow again last night that is snow on snow on snow now. A couple of inches at at a time and it is starting to add up. The sun is out and doing a great job of melting the ice. The streets are clear and drying up. It will all freeze tonight. We are supposed to get more snow tomorrow. It is grocery shopping day for me tomorrow. My friends will take me and go if the roads are ok.

I made another Valentine card. Here is a picture of it. I hope my swap partner at swap-bot.com likes it. I am sure she will.

Valentine card made by Glenna Normyle (me)



Wherever you are I hope you have a wonder filled weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment