Friday, January 27, 2012

Living for Him

Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God. Matthew 4:4
I live for Him! He gave me life! My life is in His hands!

Well it snowed a little bit last night and now today it has been raining all day. So most of the snow on snow on snow is all washed away.

This weekend I want to start working on the paper bag scrapbook albums of my grandsons. I am armed with plenty of two sided tape which is way better than glue. No more glue! Tomorrow I have grocery shopping to do and then if I am not too wiped out I will start layout of the first album. I hope to start this all new to me project. I will share pictures with you as I go along. Right now they just look like five lunch bag albums which are lunch bags sewn together by someone else. For now I am sure I can come up with something interesting like this picture.



We are all His children!

No comments:

Post a Comment