Sunday, January 8, 2012

Prim Sunday

Let them give thanks to the Lord for his love and for the miracles he does for people. Psalms 107:8
Thank you Lord for...
Loving me unconditionally,
Watching over me daily,
Forgiving me for all of my mistakes,
And never giving up on me.
 
I slept in this morning. What a blessing. It is partly sunny this morning. I still had pain yesterday in my knee especially the last couple of steps coming up to get into my place. It hurts today. I really hope and pray this is normal and it is healing. I also picked up another cold or bronchitis that is what the cough sounds like. The air is dry so I am boiling a pot of water on the stove. It was so beautiful and warm yesterday here in southern NH. We got up to the mid 40's. This morning it is 37 and slightly windy so I am sure it feels colder outside.

Goal number three out of 12 for 2012 for me is to try growing a new plant in my indoor garden this year so yesterday I bought two primroses one has pink yellow flowers and the other a blue purple color. They like part sun so they are sitting off to one side in my indoor garden somewhat more in shade but still plently of light. I need to rearrange things so I can get them down lower and enjoy them. I can't see the flowers all I see is the underside of the leaves because they have to sit up so high for now.


My new primroses for 2012!








No comments:

Post a Comment