Tuesday, January 24, 2012

FIRST LOVE

Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength. Mark 12:30
I love Him with my all. Thanks for giving me life!


Love this it is free sign up free too! GO HERE: http://www.dreamstime.com/referral.php

I just found out about some housing which is available to me. I have housing now with my son which I am very grateful for but I could be on my own. There is a waiting list but it seems to be smaller than the other list I am on. I would qualify for this housing because I am disabled. Such joyful news this morning! It has brought me to tears. Happy tears!

10 AM EST and it is already 39 degrees out. We are thawing out. My bathroom fan is dripping on a towel I had to put on the floor. The sun is out today!

I will be taking another walk today. This one will be unlike yesterdays unplanned adventure through slush and ice in 32 degree temperatures. I might actually sweat which is fat crying. It is a good thing! Don't ever be afraid to let your fat cry. I need some sun on me! So it will be a walk in the sun! Which is a good thing too!

Where ever you are I hope your day is a sunny one!

Romans5:1 Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we[a] have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we[b] boast in the hope of the glory of God. 3 Not only so, but we[c] also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

I pray most especially for a dear friend and her husband because he is having surgery for lung cancer this morning. Lord surround them with peace and comfort them.



No comments:

Post a Comment