Sunday, January 15, 2012

COLD ARTIC WEATHER

Listen, I have given you power to walk on snakes and scorpions, power that is greater than the enemy has. So nothing will hurt you. Luke 10:19
Praise be to Him! We have some normal temperatures today for our winters but not much snow!

We have a blast of artic air on us here in southern NH. Today it was 2 then it jumped to 4 and now it is 6 and then 9 that is degrees outside with full sun and with the windchill it actually feels like negative 8. We still have snow! It is beautiful when you look at an undisturbed area of snow because we also have a layer of ice on most areas. So the show shines and shimmers! It is blinding. Wear your sunglasses and dress really warm if you are going out. Not me I have been up since about seven and it is almost lunch time 11:30 The gas heat is so dry running full force like it is to keep my studio warm. I have been boiling more water on the stove to get humidity in the air. It is helping with a dry cough I had and my nose. I carefully put my face over it to suck in the steam you don't want to get too close because it is extremely hot.

Have a blessed wonder filled Sunday everybody!



For God alone my soul waits in silence; from him comes my salvation. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. (Psalm 62:1-2)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment