Saturday, January 21, 2012

Snowy Saturday

This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. John 15:12

Yes a big snow event is coming today. I am in Manchester, NH I love the light flufffy snow! I will definately take pictures as the fluffy white stuff is so beautiful when and where it lands and piles up on top of everything. A blanket of snow!

http://beta.local.yahoo.com/news-biggest-snowfall-winter-coming-saturday

They are very correct when stating about the dry air. It has been very dry so far this winter. I have been boiling water to humidify my place. Also petroleum jelly on a Qtip swipe in each nostril at night has stopped bleeding. Lots of body lotion too. I think I mentioned this before in another post but since it is stated in the article how dry the air is I thought I would tell you about my experience with it firsthand.

Praise Him for snow!

Love one another and pray for one another!

Valentines Day card created by Glenna Normyle (me)

I received a wonderful blessing of supplies to make more cards! I have some time to get more done.

Well it looks like grocery shopping probably will not be in order for today. I will know later on when I talk to my friends who drive me there to see if we are going or not. It is 16 degrees out feels like 8 and it has not started snowing as of 7:27 AM EST The skies are very grey and thick, no sun which would normally be up by now!

Where ever you are I hope it is warm and cozy!

Father, there is none like you. I praise you for who you are. "The LORD your God, who is among you, is a great and awesome God." Deuteronomy 7:21
 

No comments:

Post a Comment