Sunday, January 22, 2012

Good Sunday Morning

Lord, your love reaches to the heavens, your loyalty to the skies. Psalms 36:5
I am so excited I get to see my grandsons today while my sons go tubing on a nearby mountain. My feel good Nana feelings need charging up. I miss them. I have their Valentine cards all ready to go. I will try to remember to bring them with me and then have my son/DIL wait to give them to them on Feb 14th.

It snowed a couple of inches again yesterday. The snow is here to stay unless the warm 40 degree temps and rain wash it out tomorrow.  This morning it is 3 degrees and it feels like negative six outside. Way too cold for me. I will enjoy another day inside today.

I am going to start making some Valentine cards for my friends now. The ones I already made are going to Swap-bot.com partners. I am really enjoying doing this and looking for ways to be creative with the cards.Which reminds me I need to go through my ribbon bin and look for rick rack to use on cards possibly some ribbon and/or fibers too. Yesterday I made some of my own flowery envelopes from calendar pages as seen here:

Handmade calendar pages envies made by Glenna Normyle (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment