Monday, January 23, 2012

LOVE

Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7


Love this it is free sign up free too! GO HERE: http://www.dreamstime.com/referral.php

I Love God with all my Heart! He gave me 2 gifts plus multiplied it by two first my two sons and then my two grandsons. Only to mention four gifts of many over my lifetime so far that I have received from Him! Thank you so very much Praise be to Him!

I had a great time with my grandsons yesterday. The little one is talking more. The older one is very much fun to talk with and even fell asleep on me last night for the Pats game! Yay! NE won! Great job guys and so full of surprises at the end! There were turnovers and a missed kick to name two well actually three because there were two turnovers. Not the kind you eat either!

Today is 27 degrees overcast feels like it is 21 We have a chance of ice. Praying for my trip out today to be okay!

It wasn't ok! I was left downtown and had to walk home unprepared. For a mile too. It was a trial. I had no long underwear on nor boots and by then it was about 32 degrees out. So when I got home I had a double hot chocolate. Supper is cooking and the stove is warming up the kitchen.



Love this it is free sign up free too! GO HERE: http://www.dreamstime.com/referral.php













No comments:

Post a Comment