Monday, May 7, 2012

Dominoes Are Falling Down

Those who give one of these little ones a cup of cold water because they are my followers will truly get their reward. Matthew 10:42
I have been thoroughly entertained for awhile this morning watching a lot of these dominoe competitions and the various unimaginable amazing awesome set ups! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/unplugged/seven-amazing-domino-creations-232629590.html



I love it Praise Him I see sun this morning again. My garden is loving it and they will even more when they get a nice dousing of warm water soon. Mondays are watering days and sometimes they might some need touch ups in between. My "Gina" plant which is a sedum is in her new home now. All she needs is some nice warm sunshine today. She felt a bit cold this morning. Here she is now in her new headquarters. A much larger pot. I saw a picture of her Mother. She is a large bushy beautiful plant growing outdoors in a garden that belongs to a friend of mine. In case you are wondering what is growing in the background that is my avocado tree. Oh I have high ceilings but this tree has been groomed by me over the years to about 5 feet tall. She is another beauty! I started her from an avocado pit. She must be root bound poor thing but I am afraid if I give her more room to grow she might go wild and crazy on me. So I keep her tamed! My garden is due for a feeding and it is amazing what that does. I have many species of plants that flower from basil to my beloved pomegranate. Of course my precious grandsons mean more to me than anything in this world. Thank you Lord. I just moved Gina into the sun. I got all of my finger tips dirty pulling soil to the center and giving her an uplift and support. She needs more soil added later on.

I hope you have a sunny wonder filled Monday where ever you are and if it is night time for you now well you are sleeping. Sleep well!

On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that you are blessed.
You may think you have challenges, but you have so many blessings. Sometimes it takes only a moment of conscious effort to recognize those blessings. Once you focus on the gifts instead of the problems, your whole perspective will change and you will see blessings everywhere.

Yes I am blessed!

Father to the fatherless, defender of widows — this is God, whose dwelling is holy. God places the lonely in families.  - Psalms 68:5-6 ✞

My grandsons!

Nothing is better than these two grandsons of mine. I love their smiles! Ages 2 and 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment