Thursday, May 3, 2012

Today's Showers

Those people who are ruled by their sinful selves cannot please God. But you are not ruled by your sinful selves. You are ruled by the Spirit, if that Spirit of God really lives in you. Romans 8:8-9

Today here in southern NH it is 45 and rainy. We are looking at 4 more days of rain too. By Sunday it should be 72 and rainy. That sounds muggy! Praise Him for this beautiful today. Only He knows how much water all the living things on this Earth need.

I am happily working on gathering up supplies I need to make two scrap books of my grandsons. Some pages have more than others. I ran out of the two sided tape I need so I have a bit of a breather while supplies are shipped to me. I won quite a few scrap booking supplies on Listia. Check out Listia! It is free to sign up here. I look forward to seeing what you have to offer. It isn't like eek BAY so don't worry about that it is actually fun.

http://www.listia.com/signup/256628


To all May babies!


These look delicious and perfect for Spring and Summer plus so easy to make. A strawberry delight!

http://www.kraftbrands.com/Jello/recipe.aspx?ID=132793

Yummy that cake looks good too. I am going to be baking cupcakes today and hopefully I remember to take pictures of them before they all disappear.


On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that faith is exactly what it takes to get through uncertainty.
Faith is not necessary when you know how things are going to work out, - that's knowledge. It's in the time of unknowing that having faith is what sees you through to the other side. Faith is what gives you strength. Faith is that light in your heart that keeps on shining even when it's all darkness outside. Now is the time to keep that faith alive!
 
I will always keep my faith open!

I hope you enjoy your wonder filled day!





No comments:

Post a Comment