Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Terrific Time

We know that in everything God works for the good of those who love Him. They are in the people He called, because that was his plan. Romans 8:28
He sure does!

Yesterday I went fishing with my two sons and two grandsons. We went to Lake Massebesic fishing only no swimming is allowed. It was hot out but cool in the shade. My 4 yr old grandson caught three fish beating his uncle who caught two. I watched my two year old grandson most of the time. He pushed his large yellow dump truck all over. When I say all over that dump truck went everywhere. At first he was so mad because we were under pine trees and so on the ground there were a lot of pine needles and sticks plus the tree roots. It was all jamming up the trucks wheels. Then I showed him how to clear it out. He was much happier. He played in a small hole of black dirt we found and touched a fish plus played with the worms. His brother was screeching and running at times. He liked the fishing and catching part but not the baiting and releasing of the fish which his uncle did. The baby found a bobber too. What an excellent day we had. We went to my sons house afterwards and BBQed and hung out in the nice cool A/C the baby slept the whole time. He was worn out. My son (uncle) helped my four year old grandson get through a part of a video game where he and Daddy were stuck in. They were playing Batman Legos on the giant screen TV. My grandson at age four can play the game and actually understands it. Knows what he is doing and why. Amazing! Awesome! I had a teriffic time! We all did!

This morning it is overcast and 59. I don't think we had any rain yesterday. That's a first for Memorial Day. Today it is supposed to go up to 88 and thunderstorm too. My son is on vacation all week the son I live with. I was going to get to working on the scrapbooks I know there is more I can do to work on them without spreading stuff everywhere in this small space we have.

Here is an article on the best low calorie snacks!

http://shopping.yahoo.com/articles/yshoppingarticles/871/best-low-calorie-snacks/

Here is another good article ~ How to make the best burgers at home!

http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/best-burgers-home-213200008.html

Never mind all that check out this article ~ What is for dinner this week?

http://shine.yahoo.com/food/whats-for-dinner/





"Your greatest creation is always going to be your life's story." - Jonathan Harris

On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that a successful relationship requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
Always with the same person, but deeper and deeper every time. Each time on a whole new level you together open in love and discover the truth of your beloved anew. There is no limit to the beauty of your beloved. If you think you've reached the end, stop generalizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment