Thursday, May 10, 2012

Rainy Days and Thursdays

Those who love your teachings will find true peace, and nothing will defeat them. Psalms 119:165
Rainy day again no sun gloomy but at least the pollen is washed away. I am going to run errands some time this morning. My friend is picking me up.

I am still organizing supplies. I didn't accomplish much yesterday with a doctor appointment in the middle of the day. Today I plan to conquer this place. It will be tidier by day's end. I received a nice patriotic swap yesterday. I need to send mine. I can use some of the embellishments and the flag paper in my grandson's scrapbook. Plus I have a blank card to send someone! I am rethinking my swap even though it is sealed I want to make it better for my swap partner especially since her husband serves our country in the military.

I just worked on my card drawer and paper drawer. It was woefully mixed up and tight. Now that I have an open drawer. I am thinking one may hold all of my paper even the 12 x 12 pieces. I will finish that up later.

I am just sitting here passing the time waiting for my friend to call me. I hope this isn't one of her times when she calls me and then never shows up. I get all excited dressed and ready to go out but no ride. I am definately not walking to the stores in the rain.

Wherever you are I hope you have a wonder filled day or night!

From Dover Publications


The plants trees grass flowers and bushes need the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment