Friday, May 4, 2012

Not Lost Not Alone


They will perish, but You will endure; Yes, they will all grow old like a garment; Like a cloak You will change them, And they will be changed. Psalms 102:26

I read this this morning and it thought it would nice to share parts of the bible with you. Even if it only helps one person I would be so happy.

ARE YOU LOST? You are not alone never! He is with you always!

In this story the bible relates the idea of a single sheep being lost from the flock. It tells us that, “The hired man, since he is not the shepherd abandons the sheep and runs away as soon as he sees a wolf coming.” (John 10:12) The Good Shepherd, though, leaves the flock and goes back into the hills to find that single, solitary lost sheep. He is the one who will go the extra mile, suffer whatever must be suffered, in order to save that one lost sheep. He is the “one who lays down his life for his sheep,” (John 10:11)

50 rainy cloudy and dark it is early in the morning now it is a new day Praise Him! It is going to be another productive day I hope. I have errands to run, lunch with a friend, dishes, laundry and cooking plus so much more to do today. Yesterday I made some more organizational head way through my supplies. This is the final sweep I make looking for things to add to my grandsons scrapbooks. I am so blessed to find supplies receive supplies win supplies and be able to buy some supplies. Crafting scrap booking and my art are what fuels my soul! It is so therapeutic. Of course I don't take for granted the beautiful garden I have. It rewards me with such beauty. I spend time caring for it talking to it and nourishing it. I am grateful for all of my family and friends. I most of all love Him! Thank you Lord!

This is an awesome Flickr group of photos called living walls. Walls of plants you would never expect to see. Enjoy!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/yahooeditorspicks/galleries/72157626534538604/


Glenna

Lobster Stew

http://www.mydailymoment.com/recipes/lobster_stew.php

Yes, yes, and yes. Thank You, Jesus, for saving me. ♥



Those people who are ruled by their sinful selves cannot please God. But you are not ruled by your sinful selves. You are ruled by the Spirit, if that Spirit of God really lives in you. Romans 8:8-9

On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that inevitable is best accepted with serenity.
There are times when you absolutely see no solution. When you've thought and thought and prayed and prayed; when you've sat still in meditation listening for an answer and still no answer comes. There are times when it's okay to just surrender.

No comments:

Post a Comment