Friday, May 25, 2012

Tis Thursday

We all share in Christ if we keep till the end the sure faith we had in the beginning. Hebrews 3:14
Baby grandson has pinkeye. I have been having uncomfortable eyes for the past few days too. Oh joy here we go again. The family that loves each other gets sick together. I was just at the baseball game over this last weekend with my grandson. Of course nobody knew then there was anything wrong. Also I have allergies and the pollen is up big time right now so it is hard to tell what I have. Itchy scratchy burning eyes with crusty this morning. Nice huh? Warm water felt good on them. Just allergies for me.
I was going to get some things done today that will have be postponed until tomorrow. My son's 31st birthday is on Saturday. We are celebrating it Sunday. I am making him a nice dinner and cake.
On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that today is a big day for you.
Yes, today. Keep your eyes open for a message. It might come in a shape of a bird flying overhead, or a graffiti on a wall, or a phrase said by a passerby, or... Whatever shape it has, this message has been trying to reach you for years, and today is finally the day. Keep your senses open.

No comments:

Post a Comment