Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sunny Saturday

They soon forgot His works; they did not wait for His counsel, but lusted exceedingly in the wilderness, and tested God in the desert. And He gave them their request, but sent leanness into their soul. Psalms 106:13-15
I am loving it today! It is 65 at 10:30 AM this morning EST in Southern NH. Going up to the high 70's today and it is sunny.

My friend is coming over and we are going to order in lunch at my place. Oh I get to entertain with paper plates and plastic cups. YAY! I am trying to get some things together so I can mail them out in the street box this afternoon. Great excuse to go for a walk.

Watching some TV at night seems to spawn nightmares in me often. I think I am going to get back to reading more before I fall asleep. I hope I do better with that. I need a bookshelf in my bedroom. I will keep my eyes peeled for one as my Mother used to say. My brother sisters and I used to laugh so much when she said that.

As a Mother I am really looking forward to tomorrow. It is a somber day for me usually as I think about my own Mother who is not here with us anymore. She is with me though! I can talk to her anytime and I know she hears me. She is in my prayers.




If you are a Mom or Mom to be congratulations and Happy Mother's Day early. My gift to you!

On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that when you feel down, look at yourself through God's eyes.
There are times when no matter how hard you try, you just cannot accept yourself as you are. During such times, think of how you look to God's eyes. In God's eyes, there is no judgment, there is only acceptance. God sees your light when all that you can see are your shadows. God loves you more than anyone could ever love you as you really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment