Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012





Thus says the Lord of hosts: 'Execute true justice, Show mercy and compassion everyone to his brother.' Zechariah 7:9


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL
So I went to a lovely Mother's Day breakfast! It is almost 1:00 PM EST in southern NH the weather is beautiful today. 74 and sunny! Praise Him for this wonderful day!

I am expecting my son DIL and two grandsons to come to my place and visit me for Mother's Day. I spoke with my almost 2 year old grandson on the phone for the first time awhile ago. That was all I needed to fall in love all over again. I can't hardly wait to see him and my other grandson who is four years old now.

I spoke with my Mother in Heaven! I miss her so much! It never gets any easier! It has been going on 6 years in November 2012 now since she went to Heaven.

Well my little ones are on their way over so I have to go. Might be back on later maybe not!
I am back now later on. It is 4:30 PM EST in southern NH and it is 84 degrees out. The A/C sure does feel nice. I just had an order in it was a delicious spinach salad from one of the fancy restaurant caterers here in the city. Their honey mustard dressing is made with dijon. Perfect meal. I had a wonderful visit with my son and grandsons. My daughter in law made me a really nice container on a potted gerbera daisy plant. It is beautiful. She took a break from her guys so I actually didn't get to see her. I am going to share some pictures of my Mother's Day which has been wonder filled so far.

My grandson 23 months old reading a book at my place on Mother's Day 2012

Curious!
Thumbs up for Cheerios on a plate!

Baby of baby spider plant
Wonderful gift made for me by my DIL It is a gerbera daisy! Now growing in Glenna's Garden!



On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that when you pursue your dreams, every second is an encounter with God.
Following your dreams opens your heart allowing God to enter and fill you with bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment