Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Totally Rainy Day


Wait for the Lord's help and follow Him. He will honor you and give you the land, and you will see the wicked sent away. Psalms 37:34
I love owls. I rubber stamped some of mine for someone. I was thinking today would be a nice day for a walk but no it is quite rainy and cool at 61 degrees here in Southern NH. I have a letter to send but it will have to wait to go out tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow it will be dry and I can go for a walk to the PO. I will be working on a scrapbooking page today and maybe get together some surprise happy mail for a few friends.


I love irises! and this saying too! If you see this and you created it or you know who created it please let me know so I can give you credit here. I see the initials ML. It is lovely, beautiful! It has an even deeper meaning for me.



I just got my June 2012 issue of the Bon Appetit magazine yesterday That is a beautiful piece of salmon. I eat salmon and haddock. So naturally this looks very good to me. I just thought I would share it with you.Peanut Chocolate Mud Pie Squares yummy looks so good! I am a diabetic so I would never make this dessert just for myself. Great for a summer party though!
http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/peanut-chocolate-mud-pie-squares-124945.aspx


On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that recession is also a time of great opportunity.
Time and time again success has its roots in failure, because failure knocks you down from top of the hill so you can then climb a mountain. Yes it's unsettling, yes it's scary. But this can be your greatest opportunity in life, - if you choose it. The recession has cleared the space of clutter, - think what have you always wanted to do but brushed aside from the top of your hill? Now is the time...n

No comments:

Post a Comment