Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wednesday Rains

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Matthew 5:6
It rains and it pours and it pours some more. Day three of rain. At least it is 57 Oh I see we are expecting thunderstorms. Praise Him for these overcast rainy days! The plants trees and flowers love it!

I have a doctor appointment today. Just a yearly physical. Well not just but I am not seeing her because I am sick or anything. I love my doctor. I have been with her for 6 years now. I hope I have lost weight. My scale here at home doesn't seem to be so accurate. I am so grateful for these wonderful doctors I have had here in the New England area. Praise Him for healings! Thank you Lord for being there with me through many surgeries and procedures in the past six years.

Author Maurice Sendak went to Heaven yesterday. Here is a link to a reading of one of stories titled "Where the Wild Things Are"

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/maurice-sendak-where-wild-things-read-christopher-walken-212430177.html

I loved to read some of his books years ago to my sons. I was hoping to collect some to share with my grandsons. The price has gone up I am sure. I will see what I can find for my grandsons.

This afternoon there is more supply organizing to be done. Then I can start the layout for an art journal page. As I have been organizing my supplies I have pulled supplies that might be nice for this art journal page swap. I still don't have a book/journal to hold mine that I get from others in the swaps. I am going to make a dimensional collage. I pray that I remember to take pictures of this project this time. The swap is titled "In The Garden"


www.dreamstime.com











No comments:

Post a Comment