Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Will It Be A Wet Wednesday?

This is what the Lord says: "Stand where the roads cross and look. Ask where the old way is, where the good way is, and walk on it. If you do, you will find rest for yourselves. But they have said, "We will not walk on the good way." Jeremiah 6:16
We have had so much rain and it has been cool to downright freezing. Spring, well it is not so much feeling like it. It is 44 this morning feels like 40 degrees instead here in Southern NH at Glenna's Garden. Do you support your local farmers, that is if you have any? There are plenty around here and a few of them supply to our local grocery stores too. Yes we get farm fresh food in our grocery stores. I would love to own a farm ~ like my Father does in CA now that he is retired. My Father once supplied food at a market. Since his second wife passed on to Heaven Dad couldn't keep up with the farm by himself. It is now Dave's Art Farm  http://anitahampton.net/about/daves-art-farm/  as of 2011 He is elderly now and can't run the farm for food production. Dad has always been a great artist in my mind. I want just one of his paintings but he won't share one with me. So what he is doing now must be wonderful for him. I don't ever hear from him. I will call him on Father's Day and send him a card with pics included of his great grandsons next month! I don 't believe that distance should keep a family apart. My Dad and I have been apart too long. It hurts. Dad would probably love one of my ACEO's too. My Father has written many books. He was a professor at American University in Washington, DC 




Yes you are and please pass this on! Someone may need to read this right now!

Praise Him for he is my Father!


I love it when I find a meatless recipe this one looks good Veggie Fried Rice


Here are 10 mood boosting seasonal foods


On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that prayer is real only when done with your whole heart.
Reserve the sound of your voice for other people. God hears only what's in your heart.

I love getting these messages on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment