Friday, May 25, 2012

Fun Friday

We are not saying that we can do this work ourselves. It is God who makes us able to do all that we do. 2 Corinthians 3:5
I forgot to hit the send button yesterday so today we have two Friday blogs. TGIF Praise Him! It is also the start of Memorial Day holiday weekend. Remember those who have served and lost their lives for our freedom. Oh this weekend is going to be busy for shopping but I must get my son's birthday dinner together and also make a cake for him on Sunday. Today is a wash I am so tired after caring for my grandson yesterday as usual I need a day to recuperate.

My allergies are bothering my eyes making them itchy and scratchy plus running at times. I am hiding in my place today hoping the pollen gets flushed away. It is very heavy right now. Yesterday I saw it on everything, especially on top of the cars. Check this out!

http://health.yahoo.net/rodale/PVN/soothe-spring-allergies-10-food-and-herb-fixes-for-allergy-relief


My grandsons first birthday June 30, 2011

Fun Places to Visit

I have been to some. Acadia Natinal Park is very nice. I went to Nova Scotia too.

http://travel.yahoo.com/ideas/the-best-of-america-s-national-parks.html?page=10

I hope you have a safe fun wonder filled holiday weekend where ever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment