Thursday, May 17, 2012

Today is a New Day

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5
It is bright and sunny today. My garden needs it. They looked sooooo happy. I swear if flowers had smiles mine would. Praise Him for today! We had terrible thunderstorms last night. The lightening was really bad. Now it is calm. The birds must be chirpping they always do when it is absolutely beautiful out. It is 57 now and we are expecting 68. Great day for a walk!
I have to finish up my organizing of 1 1/2  more zip lock bags and then on to a project. I am up early and motivated. Ready to create and I know what direction I am going.
Here is a partially done project. I am currently working on it. I will share pictures as I go.
In the Garden visual art journal page that I am working on

Do you love mason jars? Check this out for everything mason jars!
On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that tomorrow you will harvest the seeds you sow today.
What kind of seeds do you need to sow today, so tomorrow turns into the dream you have always wanted?

No comments:

Post a Comment