Monday, December 17, 2012

Be Still

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1

Today we have snow. It snowed yesterday and overnight. More than a dusting. Today I am struggling with the Newton. CT tragedy as my own very young 2 1/2 and almost 5 year old grandsons go back to school today here in southern New England. For children all over this world please dear God watch over them always.


Light a candle! Pray for them! Pray for the first responders, teachers, administrators, familes and friends of everyone involved. Newton, CT will never be the same neither will this world.

In Christ we can come before God with freedom and without fear. We can do this through faith in Christ. Ephesians 3:12

I love my grandsons so much and nothing gives me more pleasure than seeing them have fun. How about doing some doughnuts in the snow? Baby boy mouth open trying to catch a flake on his tongue.
Big brother with a huge smile. He looks just like his Dad there. Adorable!


I can't hardly wait for Christmas morning to give them both a big hug. To be with family!

Well since we got snow here are some of my snow pictures.



 





These are my snow pictures for Manchester, NH on December 17 2012 taken from my living room window. If I get outside today, it is only 27 right now, I will take some more pics and share them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment