Sunday, December 16, 2012

Dear Jesus



In Christ we can come before God with freedom and without fear. We can do this through faith in Christ. Ephesians 3:12
DEAR JESUS, thank you for NEVER EVER giving up on us. You are ALWAYS faithful to protect and help us. You sustain us. You bless us with food, clothing, housing, medicine, family, friends, and pets. Most of all, You have blessed us with the FREE GIFT of eternal life. We praise You today for being our Perfect God! Amen!

Yesterday I attended church for the first time in awhile. A friend invited me to go to church with her. I enjoyed it. I am going to continue with this. As long as I have a ride which I do for now I will get there. I need to be good to myself and do this for me. Even though I was born and raised a Catholic I find this different Christian church acceptable for now.

If you are trying to lose weight here is a story about lots of good 40 calorie foods for you.

http://www.wmur.com/news/health/-/9857712/17723696/-/4yskfjz/-/index.html

It is so quiet here early AM EST 6:50 AM to be exact here in southern NH. I am going to go check for snow. No snow yet! Currently we are 24 and overcast.

Today I have some house cleaning to do. My son is asleep so I have to be as quiet as I can be. He is a grown adult. I don't see that cleaning happening until he wakes up. Maybe clean the kitchen that is a maybe. I have some craft area organizing to do and desk clean up. I am missing my grandsons. I love them so much. I want to hug them. Especially even more after the recent tagic event in Newton, CT My prayers are with all. I am so sad about that.



How sweet is this! Hugs for all of you! It says Bittle is the maker. Bittle if you want to have me mention more about you here let me know or if you want me to take down let me know. I am not trying to copy anything just sharing from Facebook on my blog.


Where ever you are I hope you have peace in your life.  Your Sunday is a gift if you are reading this! Praise be to Him for this gift of today.

Today, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know that ...

you are a child of God.

Remain strong in your faith, no matter how many mistakes God's children make.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment