Thursday, December 27, 2012

Big Snow Day Noreaster in NH

Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God." Luke 18:27

Last I checked we got 8 amd 1/4 inches here in Manchester, NH today. Things are cleaned up and getting cleaned up and the Noreaster has cleared out. I woke up early and then took a nice nap this afternoon. Woke up starving a bit ago had the last plate of Christmas dinner leftovers. I took out a NY strip steak my son and I found them Christmas Eve at the grocery store. The steaks were marked down to a little over 2 dollars a piece. We should have bought more and other meat too. We didn't get it. I am kicking myself now because we need to go back and buy meat tomorrow. Ah well there will be something there meant for us.

Here it is we got 8.5" of snow here in Manchester, NH Yhis is a list of the snowfall totals.

http://www.wmur.com/weather/stormwatch/Snow-totals-Who-got-the-most-snow-in-New-Hampshire/-/17328920/17910642/-/rljpyaz/-/index.html

Here are my snow pictures for today
True winter December 27, 2012 picture of snow dipped out . It was whipped out by the wind. Looked like a wave curling in front of me as I looked at it from my window today. Awesome. I reserve all rights to this picture.

My son and grandsons on vacation at home playing in the snow we had today from a Noreaster.






Today, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know that ...

when you notice the beauty and the goodness in the world, then the evils and catastrophes, the greed and the wars will not be as overwhelming.

Hold fast to your faith. Believe in goodness. Believe in God.
 
I believe God is good. Thanks for today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment